Secrets of Active Marketing

Susan Hill shared such powerful strategies and so many resources that she won the award for “Top Underground Marketer” at Underground® 6.

In the excerpt from her presentation, she covers:

• Press Release done right

• Link strategy

• Article writing strategy

• Passive vs Active Marketing

• Subniching

Be sure to have pen and paper handy as you watch, because Susan throws out resource URLs left and right!

Check it out:

Uh-oh . . .

Looks like we hit a snag — our secret clearance has been revoked and this video is no longer available!

We’ll get something else up here instead . . . stay tuned!

(For those of you who lean towards conspiracy theories, this was NOT planned — this is not some kind of exercise in “takeaway selling”. )

To get an exclusive bonus video later this week, just enter your email address here and submit:

Click here to tell us what you think of today’s video (go to the bottom of the page), and watch your inbox for more great content from the Underground®!

Yanik

P.S. Did you miss the video about how you can get to 6 figures in your niche business your first year? Click Here to check it out . . .

How about the one showing how you can achieve exponential growth and dominate your market? Click Here for that one . . .

9 Responses to “Secrets of Active Marketing”

1. Sharath says:

Will see the special video whatever comes in, know that it will be a rare
    one not found elsewhere so thank u in advance Yanik, thank u for the other ones

2. Andreas says:

Well that was to bad, i was ready for some hot information.

3. Anna says:

Your Susan Hill excerpt was yet another in a great series. This one took it way beyond what I was expecting from an excerpt.

No surprise that by the time I had finished watching and got around to the comment it had been pulled. This was QUALITY!

Thank you.

4. Steve says:

Why pull it down? I just received the email about it being available? Did Susan pull it? What gives?

• admin says:

I’m afraid I can’t give you the specific details Steve — all I can say is it was necessary. More good stuff is coming though, so don’t despair! :)

5. Neil says:

What I’ve seen is tremendous but I’m confused. The progress counter on the bottom says the video is 28+mins long. It stopped at 6:42. Was that intentional? From what I read in Mike’s comment he saw the whole 28mins which of course was not her whole presentation. Would very, very much like to see the rest of the video that was posted if possible please.
    Neil

• admin says:

Hi Neil,

That sounds like a glitch in your browser or in the video delivery service that we’re using. Normally I’d just say to reload the page or try a different browser . . .

Unfortunately, though, that video has been pulled down, and we’ll be uploading something else in its place. I know that’s disappointing, I’ll try to make it up to you!

Yanik

6. Mike says:

Thank you, Yanik, for sharing (just a part of) Susan Hill’s AMAZING presentation.

Here 28 minutes gave me more ACTIONABLE nuggets than I ever could have imagined. What a sharing person she and you are.

It’s no surprise Susan won your coveted award as BEST stage presenter. She delivered BEYOND your high expectations.

Okay, I have to ask you: How can I get more of the Susan and other powerhouse presentations?

If more of Susan (and others) is not available, I am grateful for what has been shared.

Thank you very much!

Mike

• admin says:

Hey Mike, glad you liked it. Susan really is amazing isn’t she?

Stay tuned, we’ll be letting you know how to get all of the presentations (in their entirety, not just excerpts) in a few days. :)

Yanik