Growing Exponentially and Dominating Your Market . . .

At Underground® 6, Vishen Lakhiani showed us how he grew sales of an affiliate product from $20K/month to $175K/month, while at the same time building his list from 18000 to 120000 people.

He ALSO showed us how he entered a new market and TOTALLY dominated that market within a very short time. He’s convinced you can do the same.

Check it out:

To get an exclusive bonus video later this week, just enter your email address here and submit:

Click here to tell us what you think of today’s video (go to the bottom of the page), and watch your inbox for more great content from the Underground®!

Yanik

P.S. Did you miss the video about how you can get to 6 figures in your niche business your first year? Click Here to check it out . . .

For Susan Hill’s secrets of active marketing, Click Here . . .

22 Responses to “Growing Exponentially and Dominating Your Market . . .”

1. mark imris says:

Excellent video. I loved the content and think this would work if you have social proof of your own successes. If you’re a newbie with no success to show, it would be hard to prove to the gurus that you’re a good affiliate. This is the only flaw I see in this process.

2. David says:

Wow!

Thanks for sharing this Yanik.

That was probably the most infomative and inspiring business info I have received packaged into 28mins and 18 secs.

I have recently started a blog and I had plans for it. However, listenning to Vishen has caused me to increase my vision for what that blog can accomplish.

Thanks once again.

David
    Date Daddy

3. James says:

Crazy – the thing that i wonder is what kind of research Vishen does to decide on a market like remote viewing ? Its LSI t meditation is coneptua at best yet he managed to hit it right out of the gste …or thstd the impression I got.Underground seminas are the best around, the content you have given for this launch has been fantastic. Thnks Ysnik

4. Jann says:

Wonderful stuff! Thanks for sharing. Very Inspiring!
    Thank you!

5. Greg says:

Powerful info Vishen!

Thanks for the bloodhound model. Also, thanks for reminding me to re-listen to Alex’s Teleseminar Secrets!

So much good karma coming from this.

Now, to go take action. See you later.

Thanks for sharing Yanik!

Best,
    Greg Bell

6. John Efokwu says:

This is down to earth exposition.

Not found good enough to keep jobs but found himself good enough to give jobs to tens. It is really wonderful to think.

I would like to either meet him physically or be connected to him by phone.

Thanks aloud.

7. Phil says:

Having the niche for a particular product, and the knwon how is what success becomes. It becomes easier goes one goes along. The hard part is the begining of it all.

8. A very strong case study … Way to go!

Leslie Robert Wolfe, CBA
    Commissioner, Chamber of Commerce Network

9. Elyse says:

Talking about making a “shift”: Entrepeneurs like Vishen and Yanik are making the world a better place.
    Thank you for 28 inspiring minutes!

10. What an awesome video. Vishens ideas and strategies are completely new to me and make a whole load of sense. I will definitely be looking to replicate some of his success.

11. Andrew says:

Whoa, that video definitely exceeded my expectations. Great Content.

12. Todd says:

I think I’ll use a play right out of the coming adwords war plan and divide and conquer this new material. Using these tactics with your PPC strategies is a winning strike. Thanks for detailed campaign plan. Let’s hear it for pushing the free line.

Thanks Vishen and Yanik!

13. kathy gaines says:

I was confused by some of the information because I don’t I’m not that much of a tech, but some of it I remember from reading some of Yanik’s info. I feel bad because I have had making money online in 33 days for over a year and haven’t moved but some on it, yet I say I want something different. I can’t afford a seminar right now, but this was a real blessing to see what happens and whats discussed. I plan to move forward with my idea and hope I can make the 6-7+ income I desire to move my family forward. Thanks for all the free info and video you give to help us be better. If I had not seen Yanik in Millionaire Blueprints I don’t think I would have heard of all you can do on the internet.

14. Hamant Keval says:

Many thanks for that incredible video.
    I came across Vishen a few years ago from The Mind Valley Labs newsletter at the time and their products are simply amazing.

Thanks again

Hamant

15. Dr. Michael says:

Yanik,

Once again, you have kicked MAJOR BUTT by providing your subscribers with SOLID CONTENT, either yourself, or from those whom you have brought together to share there knowledge on using successful marketing strategies and effective selling methods.

I have to say that you have stood the test of scrutiny throughout the 2 years that I have come to know your company and the great products that you sell, while sharing your talents and gift of knowledge…

I’m glad to see that you are still at it. Also, thanks again for allowing me to take a picture with you at Ryan Lee’s Continuity Summit, back in March. Although I had a cast on my arm at the time, I still think I matched you for looking like a Million Buck$ (plus I’m almost 50yrs).

Please continue to share your talents as you build upon the community that you’ve created of like-minded, fun-loving, successful Entrepreneurs.

Thanks,
    Dr. Michael (The D.O.C.)
    “Keep On, Keeping’ On…”

16. Loved this! Great ideas – and in my niche. What could be better?

17. I really enjoyed this video. What’s really cool about Vishen’s success is its simplicity. He provides a great insight about the power of focusing in on one thing and diversifying out as you grow. He also gave a very generous glimpse inside his inner business workings which is incredibly valuable for anyone wanting a proven business system to emulate.

Thanks Yanik!

18. Vladimir says:

The sound is! Vishen-it talent!

19. Michael Marino says:

Thanks…. There’s no audio.

• admin says:

All I can suggest is that you close and reopen your browser or try a different browser. Possibly you need to update your browser’s flash player plugin . . .

Let us know how it works out!

Yanik

20. Kit Elliott says:

I remember seeing Vishen at Underground. I love his copy and how he takes simple thoughts and turns them into innovative, smart ideas.. The man sweats positivity, and everyone should TREAT people like Vishen does.. He’s in a whole different league!